Kenya Charitable Organisation
Our vision is for a Kenya that is free from all hardships, poverty, illiteracy, and ill health. In addressing this reality, we are guided by the believe in God, compassion, and social justice.
To preserve and protect the health of such people and their families. To advance the education and training of these people in need so that they can advance in life.
The Kenya Charitable Organisation was set up in 2008 in the UK to work towards helping Kenyans in need and in distress, promoting and improving the health and education of people in Kenya.
What We Do
- Provide Feeding Centres.
- Donate educational materials to schools.
- Provide educational maintenance allowances and bursaries for students.
- Donate medical equipment to hospitals.
- Help build houses for displaced Kenyans.
- Build and repair wells in drought-stricken areas.
- Provide relief materials such as food and clothing.
Coronavirus in Kenya
The first case of coronavirus was confirmed in Kenya on 13 March 2020...
Kenya is suffering from the worst outbreak of desert locusts for 70 years...
Flooding in Kenya
Flooding because of recent heavy rains has killed more than 237 people...
Meet Our Team
The organisation is run by trustees and volunteers.
Bishop Dr Julius Muiruri
Founder and Trustee
Rev Dr Joyce Muiruri
Chairlady and Trustee
Secretary and Trustee
Co-founder, Treasurer and Trustee